High Plains Surgery Center Update:
As always, High Plains Surgery Center is committed to providing the best possible care in a clean and safe environment to our patients. Since March 17, 2020, we have been doing everything we can to keep you and our employees and families healthy and safe. We are aware that you may have questions or concerns about your care during the current COVID-19 situation.
As of May 4, 2020:
- We have resumed normal schedules. We are seeing all patients.
- Only the patient and one adult visitor is allowed at the appointment. No exceptions will be made at this time.
- All patients and visitors are required to wear a mask when coming to their appointment.
- We are currently screening all patients and visitors at the door for temperature, fever, and cough, and travel. There is also a screening station to enter the Medical Office Building where the surgery center is located.
- If you feel sick and are experiencing a cough, fever, or flu-like symptoms, please call us for guidance about your appointment.
Health and Safety
We are concerned for the health of our employees as well and have encouraged each to monitor their health and the health of their families closely. Be assured that we are taking every precaution to minimize possible exposure if a case should arise.
- We have asked all employees who show any signs of illness to stay home and require testing if their symptoms meet the COVID-19 precautionary standard. Employees that have direct patient interaction are here to assist you as needed.
- We are continually monitoring the CDC announcements and strictly enforcing their guidelines.
- We are in constant communication with the hospital and working collaboratively with them on Covid-19 recommendations.
- We have put in place additional cleaning protocols.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,